A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Shieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Shieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Shieh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Shieh graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Shieh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank F Shieh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank F. Shieh practice?
- Dr. Frank Shieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Shieh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Petersburg, VA.
See Petersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.