Dr. Frank Shin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Shin?

Down to earth but not very professional behavior

Posted on October 30th, 2014

Dr. Shin has an interesting way of explaining things. He is simplistic and at the same time, he acts dorky. That's not very professional. He at least listens to what you have to say. I was a new patient and he did not take any vitals i.e. B/P, temperature, weight etc. This seems kind of odd. He did not resolve my issue but just gave me a referral to see a specialist. He did not even wear a doctor's smock-definitely not professional looking.

Just ok and not very professional

Posted on February 8th, 2010

I ended up seeing Dr Shin once when he shared a practice with another doctor (she was unavailable). When the two doctors set up separate practices, my paperwork went with him, so I just kept seeing him.Getting an appointment was always easy, and I didn't usually have to wait for very long.Generally, Dr Shin was ok about simple problems, like colds and such, but didn't seem as on top of more involved things.His bedside manner was also just ok. Sometimes he'd seem nice and seem comfortable discussing my health issues. But at other times, I'd feel like he wasn't really interested, or was even writing me off in some way, like I wasn't being fully heard.I was especially disappointed when I later called the office to ask about a vaccination, and they had no record of it, though Dr Shin had administered it.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017