A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Simo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Simo, Facial Plastic Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simo graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Simo BS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Frank Simo practice?
- Dr. Frank Simo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Simo practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists and Saint Louis Plastic Surgeons.