A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sindoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Sindoni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Sindoni, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sindoni graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sindoni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point, Nj
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sindoni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Sindoni practice?
Dr. Frank Sindoni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.