Nurse reference show details Nurse reference
by Pam S. on Apr 22nd, 2015

I went to another doctor for my colonoscopy and he tried to do the procedure but was unsuccessful, so one of the nurses at the center give me Dr singh's number for another colons copy he performed the procedure without any problem.... The nursing staff and Dr singh really helped me out I had 2 polyps.

symtoms improved show details symtoms improved
by karen G. on Apr 9th, 2015

Went to see dr singh for a having difficulty with my bowels. He diagnosed the problem and adjusted my meds and now I fell great.

Pick a different doctor show details Pick a different doctor
Mar 28th, 2015

In a word, unethical. From his announcing my colonoscopy results from the hall in post-op to billing to requiring procedures to soon or that aren't necessary.

by Ray L on Mar 23rd, 2015

Friendly and cheerful. Shoots straight from the hip. He tells it like it is.

by Phyllis on Jan 21st, 2014

Dr. Singh is an excellent doctor. There is no merit to the allegations stated in these reviews that are negative. Dr. Singh is caring, professional and has shares his findings and recommendations for a full recovery and better health. Dr. Singh has excellent follow up with all procedures. I have only been treated with the upmost respect.

Impressed show details Impressed
by Kimi Logan on Aug 21st, 2013

I found Dr. Singh's visit to be quick but informative. I have been dealing with stomach issues for several years and my primary doctor just kept giving me Rx's for more and more medicines. With a quick change of diet and the known reason for my issues (gerd), I now am feeling great. I like this doctor. I like his staff. I will recommend him to friends and family. I read the other reviews and would like to say I have not heard any negative comments from anyone in the community about drug abuse, wife issues or violence. If so, trust and believe I wouldn't have made an appt.

May 26th, 2013

Dr F. Singh was the only one to find my cancer in the pancreas, I can honestly say he saved my life....

GI show details GI
by john q public on Feb 21st, 2013

He is good at what he does, he sved my mother's life....

Enjoy my visits show details Enjoy my visits
Oct 29th, 2012

Dr Singh is a great Doctor.

great doctor show details great doctor
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Singh found why I was having diffculty swallowing and fixed it in 1 session. good doctor.

Worst So-Called Doctor Ever show details Worst So-Called Doctor Ever
Oct 31st, 2011

I had heard many things about Frank Singh in Wyandotte. Everyone talks about his problems with serious drug addictions and abuse, streak for violence, alcohol abuse, and his domestic problems with his office manager, who also works as his wife. As a patient of his at Oakwood, I did not find this to be a problem. However, I was not overly impressed by him and his poor bedside manner, and lack of proper knowledge.

Mar 28th, 2011

I AM STILL GOING THROUGH TESTING,BUT I THINK THE WORLD OF DR.SINGH...GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND VERY THOROUGH IN EXPLAINING WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHY!!11