Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
25000 Hall Rd
Ste 200
Woodhaven, MI 48183
734-692-6566
Locations and availability (1)

by Phyllis on Jan 21st, 2014

Dr. Singh is an excellent doctor. There is no merit to the allegations stated in these reviews that are negative. Dr. Singh is caring, professional and has shares his findings and recommendations for a full recovery and better health. Dr. Singh has excellent follow up with all procedures. I have only been treated with the upmost respect.

|  Impressed  |  show details
by Kimi Logan on Aug 21st, 2013

I found Dr. Singh's visit to be quick but informative. I have been dealing with stomach issues for several years and my primary doctor just kept giving me Rx's for more and more medicines. With a quick change of diet and the known reason for my issues (gerd), I now am feeling great. I like this doctor. I like his staff. I will recommend him to friends and family. I read the other reviews and would like to say I have not heard any negative comments from anyone in the community about drug abuse, wife issues or violence. If so, trust and believe I wouldn't have made an appt.

May 26th, 2013

Dr F. Singh was the only one to find my cancer in the pancreas, I can honestly say he saved my life....

|  GI  |  show details
by john q public on Feb 21st, 2013

He is good at what he does, he sved my mother's life....

|  Enjoy my visits  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Dr Singh is a great Doctor.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Singh found why I was having diffculty swallowing and fixed it in 1 session. good doctor.

|  Worst So-Called Doctor Ever  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

I had heard many things about Frank Singh in Wyandotte. Everyone talks about his problems with serious drug addictions and abuse, streak for violence, alcohol abuse, and his domestic problems with his office manager, who also works as his wife. As a patient of his at Oakwood, I did not find this to be a problem. However, I was not overly impressed by him and his poor bedside manner, and lack of proper knowledge.

Mar 28th, 2011

I AM STILL GOING THROUGH TESTING,BUT I THINK THE WORLD OF DR.SINGH...GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND VERY THOROUGH IN EXPLAINING WHAT HE IS DOING AND WHY!!11