A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Singleton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singleton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Singleton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Singleton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Ingram Singleton MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank I. Singleton practice?
- Dr. Frank Singleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Singleton practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Oncologists.