Dr. Frank Sirchia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Sirchia?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Frank Sirchia?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2017

21st Century Dr. with 20th Century Values

My experience with Dr. Frank Sirchia was phenomenal. First, he listened, then took quick, immediate action to meet my short and long term needs. He gave me the time to explain my symptoms, executed a few tests and helped to ease my pain and work a long term solution to a muscular problem. Much more than I got from the emergency room at a local hospital. Dr. Sirchia's staff were attentive and courteous. I am new to the area and consider myself lucky to have found Dr. Sirchia for my primary care physician.

August 30th, 2017

DOCTOR FRANK SHIRCIA ONE GREAT DOCTOR

STARTED SEEING DR. ABOUT 5 YEARS AGO HE IS THE REASON ALONG WITH THE GOOD LORD THAT I AM STILL ON THIS GREEN EARTH! I HIGHLY RECOMEND HIM FOR HIS DOWN TO EARTH MEDICAL ETHICS AND STAIGHT FORWARD DIAGNOSIS !

April 24th, 2017

FRANK SIRCHIA HAD BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR 20 YEARS . HE ALWAY TREATED US ALL THESE YEARS WITH NO PROBLEMS.HE IS ALWAYS NICE AND KIND TO US WE HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH HIS STAFF .SOME TIME WE WOULD HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE HIM BUT THAT IS ENY APPOINTMENT YOU GO TO. EVEN IN GOLF YOU HAVE TO WAIT SOMETIME TO TEE OFF. VERY SATSFIED

February 12th, 2017

no knowledge

came in for 6 months with sore throat.he kept me on antibioctics the whole time. never looked at my theoa. went ent and found out i had throat cancer. this guy should not be praticeing. will be in touch with my lawyer and put him out of this occupation and get all my money back and alot more. he caused me great suffering, and if caught in time it could have been less serious.

February 1st, 2017

nothing can be done here

it took 3 months to get my annual physical test results after numerous requests. no follow-up or explanation was given for abnormal results. went twice for one test: no result due to insufficient tissue was obtained (bizarre.

July 15th, 2016

Arrogant

Waited more than 2 hours to see him. He spent 5 minutes with me then I had to chase him to ask him about my tests results which he had forgotten he had ordered them. No courtesy, no empathy.

January 4th, 2016

Waited 2 hours to see him. Was a terrible doctor. Made poor diagnosis. Did not spend time with me. Was rude and condescending. Will never go back.

October 17th, 2015

How Lucky are we to have a doctor like doc Like Dr. Sirchia !!!!!

Have had Doc as my Pc since 1999 . He has saved my life more than once.. Not only is he a great doctor and a great human being but a great man as well . And I consider him my friend as well as my primary care physician ..

July 29th, 2015

To my Dr.

A great Dr. I've been going to Dr. Sirchia since 2000 and I travel with work a lot and no matter what health issue I have or encounter I always make my way back to his office or at the very least consult with him over the phone . I trust and have trusted this man with my life . And now my children are old enough to start building that same trust . With the Dr. That has kept their DaD healthy and alive. Can't say enough good things about Doc...

March 3rd, 2015

This doctor does Not listen to you. It's his way or no way

September 30th, 2012

Never stay long enough to listed to patients.

November 21st, 2011

Stay away

This doctor is very arrogant. He does not explain the patient what the plan will be. He said he would check the test result, but did not come back for 30 minutes. Instead, the medical assistant came back with the referral. Very unprofessional. He wants to bring patients back to the office as much as he can for unnecessary things. Because he is the half of the owner of the clinic. That's why he needs to make money for anything.