A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Sloan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sloan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children`s Northeast Hospital
- Cook Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Jay Sloan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Frank Sloan has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Sloan practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.