A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Smith MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank Smith practice?
- Dr. Frank Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.