Learn more about Dr. Frank Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Alfred Smith MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Frank Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Milan, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Canton, MI.
See Milan Internists and Milan Cardiologists.