A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Smith MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank Smith practice?
- Dr. Frank Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Frank Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.