A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Snipes graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Snipes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke`s Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snipes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Snipes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Snipes practice?
Dr. Frank Snipes practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Chandler Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Snipes, Dr. Francis Snipes, Dr. Francisco Snipes, Dr. Frankie Snipes