A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sommer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sommer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Sommer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sommer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Graham Sommer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Sommer practice?
- Dr. Frank Sommer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Sommer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.