A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Sommer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sommer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sommer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sommer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Sommer practice?
Dr. Frank Sommer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Sommer, Dr. Francis Sommer, Dr. Francisco Sommer, Dr. Frankie Sommer