A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sorhage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Sorhage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Sorhage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorhage graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sorhage has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank H Sorhage MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Sorhage practice?
- Dr. Frank Sorhage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Sorhage practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Pulmonologists, Fort Lauderdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Lauderdale Sleep Medicine Doctors.