A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Sorhage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Sorhage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorhage
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorhage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Sorhage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorhage graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sorhage has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank H Sorhage MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Sorhage practice?
- Dr. Frank Sorhage has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Sorhage practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Pulmonologists, Fort Lauderdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Lauderdale Sleep Medicine Doctors.