A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Spano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Spano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Spano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spano graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Fairfield County Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Spano MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Spano practice?
- Dr. Frank Spano has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Spano practices Internal Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Internists.