Dr. Frank Spano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Spano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016

Professional and easy to communicate with

Dr. Spano is very pleasant and has a very good bedside manner. He appears genuinely concerned with my well being. He has a somewhat conservative approach which I appreciate. My only complaint is that it is a very busy, multiple physician office and getting an appointment quickly is very difficult.

August 19th, 2016

Dr. Spano is a top notch MD & is thorough. If a medical issue is outside his expertise, he refers you to the top specialist(s). His staff is great, too. I highly recommend Dr. Spano!

November 20th, 2015

Terrible service, office staff unhelpful and rude. Hold time on the phone is over 15 minutes every time I have to call. They show no compassion for their patients. I was disgusted with the services I received there.

July 29th, 2015

Dr. Spano is great! Saved my life twice.

May 4th, 2015

too many prescriptions-was allergic to a couple and didnot know it- spent a real lot of money,thousands on pills

June 4th, 2014

Long time patient

I will agree that once you are in the front office you are put in a room within minutes, but I have waited in a room more than once for 20 minutes in a room before I was actually seen. I even had this happen after receiving a call the day before the appointment asking me if I could come in 30 minutes earlier (which I did). I'm not sure if the front staff are told to put up a fortress wall for patients calling in or if that is just their personality, but trying to get a dr visit or a callback has become increasingly hard. Sad thing is he has been my doctor most of my adult life. I have called many times to try to set up an appointment only to be told there are no appointments available (even with trying to take an appointment with another dr from the practice). My favorite thing I was told is that he had no "sick appointments" available. So if I was well, would he then had an appointment available? I've spent more time at urgent care this year than being treated by him. I have called with questions many times only to have them returned many days later, calls never returned or had to call back several times to finally get an answer. Though I keep my appointments regularly, I have had routine medications denied. He's a good doctor, but it's disappointing constantly hitting resistance when trying to see him.

March 21st, 2014

Frank Spano is not the doctor he once was. At one time I would have given him 5 stars but not anymore. One positive note is that you can count on being admitted into the office within 5 minutes of getting there.

May 1st, 2013

Good Doctor, Poor Office

I have gone here a few times just because he is a good doctor, but the last time I was made to feel so uncomfortable by his nurse Stephanie F. Merck, APRN and the office that I can not seem to make an appointment there. The doctor gets pretty busy so if you see the nurse be aware she is very cold. I went there with my 2 kids and I was feeling horrible barely being able to make it there and she comes in, can't find my chart, asks some questions, sticks a thermometer in my mouth and says she is going to go find my chart. It must be a hard thing to find a chart, my son asked if she was ever coming back and honestly I was not so sure. I felt that we still had half an appointment left but when she came in she had a list of things I could take and was pushing me to the door without even getting to the reason for why my body was feeling so ill. She did not want to continue and talk and so I went to the waiting room and actually cried which is something I never do and did not want to do. The office manager pulled me back, told me there is no one there that can help, that Spano reviewed what she had written and was recommending whatever she said and that I could go to the urgent care. I might of liked Spano but it is one hard thing to swallow going back to this especially if you learn you are ever in a bad place this could occur.

March 14th, 2011

Exceptional Physicain

Caring and intelligent. Spend a lot of time asking the right questions. I would recommend him to anyone (I care about...)

November 25th, 2010

Termination of service withut giving the rason

He crossed me out from the list of his patients without giving a reason. Because of that I was automatically not authorized anymore to get services fr ...

March 1st, 2010

Best Doctor

What can I say except Dr Spano is one of the best doctors i've ever been too. He takes time to talk and really cares about you ....if only all doctors followed this doctors ways it would be great.

September 12th, 2017