Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Spellman
Dr. Frank Spellman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Washington, DC and Fairfax, VA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Spellman is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Howard University Hospital and Medstar Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Spellman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Spellman has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...