A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Spellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Spellman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Spellman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spellman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spellman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Anthony Spellman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Spellman practice?
- Dr. Frank Spellman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Spellman practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.