A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Spencer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Spencer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank C Spencer MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Frank Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Spencer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.