A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Spencer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Spencer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank C Spencer MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Frank Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Spencer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.