Learn more about Dr. Frank Stegall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stegall
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stegall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Stegall, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegall graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Stegall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gordon Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Durham Stegall FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Stegall practice?
- Dr. Frank Stegall has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Stegall practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rome, GA.
See Rome Internists and Rome Cardiologists.