A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Stegall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Stegall, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegall graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Stegall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gordon Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stegall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans