A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Stegall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Stegall, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegall graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Stegall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gordon Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank D Stegall FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Stegall practice?
- Dr. Frank Stegall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Stegall practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA.
See Rome Internists and Rome Cardiologists.