inactive

Frank H Stieg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 10th, 2016
Great
After being diagnosed with breast cancer last year my huaband I were overwhelmed. When we met Dr Stieg we knew he was the one for me. He took his time explaining my options, and made me feel so at ease. His great humor and personality is exactly what I needed. He took my hand and told me that he was going to take good care of me and that's what he did. My results are wonderful. God bless Dr. Stieg...

November 5th, 2015
Dr Steig is a precise and upstanding Dr. who knows his "stuff". He's the kind of Dr who wants to see his work through from beginning to end . Everyone that we met along the way in the medical field recognize and regards his work as excellent. His commitment to excellence and his love and concern for human life makes him an exceptional man and Doctor. My husband and I became very comfortable with him right away, and we have the utmost respect for him.

April 18th, 2015
Upper eye lid surgery did not go well.
I visited this doctor a couple of years ago for an upper eyelid surgery. The results were not good and he had to do it again 8 months later. It was an awful experience. Initially he did not want to admit that the result was not good, until finally he decided to try to fix it with a second surgery. I remember one of his assistant looking at me very rude, and saying that it was MY idea to have an upper eyelid surgery. YES it was! and you pay to have that surgery expecting GOOD results. The fact that he decided to do it again proves that it didn't go well the first time. Months later, after the second surgery, the same assistant looked at me and said that he finally got it better this time!

April 15th, 2015
Breast augmentation
Had a breast reduction and now have square boobs. Dr response was at least they are smaller!!!!!

February 8th, 2015
Able to see me through pulmonary embolism post op on top doing the TRAM!!!

April 20th, 2014
fabulous surgery and healing
He explained the procedure to me and my family. He provided sutures to my finger in an emergency situation. The healing was great...and I was thankful he was my doctor that day.

April 15th, 2014
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Stieg is a wonderful professional doctor. I love that he is honest and will not do something just to make a buck. It's been a while since I've seen him but when his schedule became behind due to a longer anticipated surgery or consultation, the staff gave out water and snacks. Love Dr. stieg and would highly recommend him.

October 31st, 2012
The worst with a seven year old.

October 17th, 2012
Would not use him again
I do not have a problem with Dr. Steig's staff but in my experience he should not be practicing. He shows little care for his patients, at least in my case, and he caused me unnecessary physical trauma during the procedure which could have been reduced or eliminated very easily. I was so disgruntled with him that I had my follow up procedures done at ORMC with a different surgeon.

August 22nd, 2012
Never got to see the doctor. Arrived 10 minutes early for my appointment. Filled out the appropriate paperwork, paid for my consultation and waited. After an hour and a half, I requested a refund. No emergencies, just overbooking and disregard for their patient's time.

July 26th, 2012
Dr. Frank Stieg
Humanitarian. Great bedside manner. professional and compassionate.

March 11th, 2012
Beware
Frank Steig performed my breast reduction and abdominoplasty in 2004. The suture line of the abdominoplasty opened up and created a crater. The breast sutures also opened up. Dr. Steig accused me of smoking, instead of taking responsibility for his poor surgical technique. I do not smoke. He refused to repair his shoddy work and I am permanently disfigured.