Surgeons
Plastic Surgery Specialists
851 W Morse Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32789
407-647-4601
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  fabulous surgery and healing  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2014

He explained the procedure to me and my family. He provided sutures to my finger in an emergency situation. The healing was great...and I was thankful he was my doctor that day.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Hollie F on Apr 15th, 2014

Dr. Stieg is a wonderful professional doctor. I love that he is honest and will not do something just to make a buck. It's been a while since I've seen him but when his schedule became behind due to a longer anticipated surgery or consultation, the staff gave out water and snacks. Love Dr. stieg and would highly recommend him.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

Dr. Frank Steig, an Orlando Florida plastic surgeon was sewing up an open wound on my grnaddaughter's forehead this morning. After a 2 hour wait, Dr. Frank Steig gave her a shot to numb the pain. As she cried he proceeded to poke her head five times telling her it was numb. It wasn't. When her father asked if that was the approriate way to handle the situation, Dr. Frank Steig asked him how he would know what's logical when, as a Minnesotan he and everyone else was voting for Obama. This is a true story.

|  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

The worst with a seven year old.

|  Would not use him again  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

I do not have a problem with Dr. Steig's staff but in my experience he should not be practicing. He shows little care for his patients, at least in my case, and he caused me unnecessary physical trauma during the procedure which could have been reduced or eliminated very easily. I was so disgruntled with him that I had my follow up procedures done at ORMC with a different surgeon.

|  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

Never got to see the doctor. Arrived 10 minutes early for my appointment. Filled out the appropriate paperwork, paid for my consultation and waited. After an hour and a half, I requested a refund. No emergencies, just overbooking and disregard for their patient's time.

|  Dr. Frank Stieg  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Humanitarian. Great bedside manner. professional and compassionate.

|  Beware  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2012

Frank Steig performed my breast reduction and abdominoplasty in 2004. The suture line of the abdominoplasty opened up and created a crater. The breast sutures also opened up. Dr. Steig accused me of smoking, instead of taking responsibility for his poor surgical technique. I do not smoke. He refused to repair his shoddy work and I am permanently disfigured.

|  Should have stuck to his first degree-Attorney  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

Dr Stieg is a very RUDE doctor.He treated me extremely BAD---for NO reason.I regret EVER going to him.He previously was an attorney--he should stick to that.he runs from the er room at fl hospt to his office.His office staff is the same disconcerning employees.When i complained to the office manager she did NOTHING to help me.Since i was his victim i have had other people tell me the same thing.If he was the only doc in the state I would go to another state.Very disgusting experience---Shame on you Dr Stieg

|  Excellent & Professional  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Steig performed re-constructive surgery due to me having cancer of the sternum. He is an excellent physician and is very caring yet funny with his patience. He keeps your spirits high in difficult situations. I would recommend him to anyone. He is also giving of his time to children less fortunate in foreign countries.

|  Wonderful Surgeon  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2010

Dr Stieg fixed our son's cleft lip and palate. He did a wonderful job. You can barely tell it was ever an issue. He is friendly and rally cares.