A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Swenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Swenson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swenson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Swenson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Swenson practice?
- Dr. Frank Swenson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Swenson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.