A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Swenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swenson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Swenson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swenson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Craig Swenson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Swenson practice?
- Dr. Frank Swenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Swenson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.