A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Swenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swenson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Swenson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swenson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Alvarado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Craig Swenson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Swenson practice?
- Dr. Frank Swenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Swenson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.