A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Swords:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Swords is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Swords has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank H Swords DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Swords practice?
- Dr. Frank Swords has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Frank Swords practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near , .