A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Swords is Excellent. Dr. Swords has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Swords graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swords has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swords accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Swords:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Swords practice?
Dr. Frank Swords practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Bedford Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Swords, Dr. Frankie Swords, Dr. Francesco Swords, Dr. Francis Swords