Dr. Frank Szollosy Jr MD Patient Reviews

4.7

October 13th, 2015
Dr. Szollozy is an excellent doctor. You will not find a more caring physician or staff. Dr. Szollozy has called me after hours with lab results so I wouldn't worry.

February 5th, 2014
Great Doc!!!
Dr. Frank has been seeing our (3) children for years..Literally (Our son is 22 and sad he can't go back to him).They always squeeze us in while taking the time to hear all of our concerns. He deals with our youngest crying like we would. We would definitely recommend him to any child in need of a Doctor!!!

November 1st, 2013
Switched Pediatricians
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Although he has a good bedside manner he is not thorough. Everytime my child is sick he says "it could be allergies" and gives us a sample of claritin. The claritin never helps and I am stuck with my child being sick and "riding it out". This time I made a appointment because my child has a horrible cough for over a month, once again I was given claritin, I scheduled an appointment with a new pediatrician....The outcome was my child has a sinus infection and was prescribed antibiotics and was wheezing, the new doctor gave my child a breathing treatment right in the office because the air intake was low and we were given a breathing treatment machine with meds. I will not ever take my child to him again. Bedside manner is important but my childs health is more important. I love my new pediatrician and hope no one goes to this doctor.

August 31st, 2013
Great doctor!
Great doctor! My kids love him. He is very informative and caring. I never have a problem getting in. He calls back right away after hours when I have to leave message when I'm worried about my kids and have a question. He has also seen my kids on a Saturday. It's so nice to find a doctor we can trust!

May 10th, 2012
My family and kids love him

February 15th, 2011
I have a 10 yr. old and a 8 yr old Dr. Frank has been their Doctor since newborn.. Great Doctor, great staff ,the kids love him!!!!

April 27th, 2010
Dr. Frank as my kids call him,is an extremely good pediatrician. My kids did not always like his sense of humor when they were not feeling well, but overall as a parent, he is a very good doctor. He was the only doctor that could answer my questions about the chicken pox vaccine. He often has resident's in with him learning,which is a sign of a good doctor. He called me late at night to let me know that my daughter's flu test was positive in order to start her on the medicine right away. It's nice to go to a doctor in a solo practice. tThey get to know you and your child very quickly.

November 1st, 2009
I'm going to make this short and sweet, Dr. Frank Szollosy is a great pediatrician, I have been going to him for two years with my daughter through a recomendation from my sister, and he is caring intelligent and really takes his time and gives it everything he has got, he even walked us outside after our last visit.