A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buchanan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Buchanan practice?
Dr. Frank Buchanan practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians and Hanford Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Buchanan, Dr. Francis Buchanan, Dr. Francisco Buchanan, Dr. Frankie Buchanan