A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Buchanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchanan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Buchanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Tyrrell Buchanan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Frank Buchanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Buchanan practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians and Hanford Geriatric Doctors.