A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Frank Buchanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Buchanan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchanan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Buchanan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Tyrrell Buchanan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Buchanan practice?
- Dr. Frank Buchanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Buchanan practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Primary Care Doctors and Hanford Geriatric Doctors.