A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Takyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Takyi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Takyi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Takyi graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia.
Dr. Takyi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Kwasi Takyi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank K. Takyi practice?
- Dr. Frank Takyi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Takyi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.