Dr. Frank Takyi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 14th, 2016
Excellent Ob-Gyn!
Dr. Frank Takyi, M.D is an excellent doctor. In addition to being very knowledgeable, he is also polite, calm in nature, and has excellent bed-side manners. Not only are these characteristics important during routine office visits, but were essential during labor and delivery! Coupled with attentive listening while addressing concerns, and professionalism, his overall level of care has aiding in me trusting his sound medical advice. We all want a doctor that we can trust, not only for ourselves, but also during labor and delivery when we are essentially entrusting the lives of our little ones in their hands. Dr. Frank Takyi is definitely a doctor that I trust!

May 12th, 2016
He is an amazing physician. I had a high risk pregnancy, Dr. Takyi performed emergency c-section at 28 weeks saving my son's life. Under his care, I was also able to have another healthy baby boy with no complications. He is a thorough, calm, humble, compassionate physician.

October 19th, 2015
Spends time talking to you and explaining everything as needed. Nice and caring.

September 17th, 2015
Great doctor!!

July 29th, 2015
I have been going to Dr Takyi for over 15 years. He is awesome. He listens and spends as much time as needed to address any concerns. He cares about his patients.

March 6th, 2015
Dr. Takyi is very level headed, focused, caring physician. I have and will recommend him.He exceeded my expectations explaining my condition and treatment in a clear, easy to understand manner.

January 27th, 2015
Dr. Takyi is a very kind individual and make you feel very at ease

November 16th, 2012
Dr. Takyi is a very caring doctor and takes a lot of time with you. He doesn't make you feel like you are just another patient, he is genuinely concerned and cares. He amazes me because he remembers topics that were discussed during prior visits. He is truly a GREAT doctor!

May 4th, 2012
Dr. Takyi is an excellent physician in all senses. He takes the time to sit and answer all your questions, and more. He never acts too busy to spend the time it takes. He takes extra precautions to make 100 percent sure that things are going the way they should. I have recommended him to my friends and will continue to do so.

July 22nd, 2011
GREAT DR.
HE'S POLITE.. VERY WELL MANNER... CARES ABOUT THE PATIENT.. WAS MY DR THROUGHOUT MY PREGNENCY.. WILL GO WITH HIM AGAIN. LOVE THE STAFF ALL VERY KIND. GREAT PLACE 10 STARS!

June 23rd, 2009
Great doctor!
I am very impressed with Dr. Takyi and would highly recommend him. I am at high risk for pregnancy because I have Lupus. Dr. Takyi was great and took every precaution and put my mind at ease. He is a great doctor!

March 13th, 2009
Conscientious, Compassionate High Risk OB Specialist
I had Dr. Takyi recommended when I discovered I was carrying twins. He is very thorough, listens, and puts you at ease despite the circumstances. When the twins came months early, he was ready with a plan for action and I felt confindent in his capable care. Dr. Takyi has an excellent reputation throughout Sparrow Hospital, many know and respect him; often smiling when his name comes up as he is also so well liked. In the RNICU, he would still pop in to check on the twins, though they were no longer his responsibility. Years later with a typical, non-high risk pregnancy, I again choose him...and when circumstances changed and I unexpectedly needed high risk care for pre-eclampsia I was able to have continuity of service...again delivering a healthy but early baby. You are most assuredly in good hands if you choose this doctor for any type of pregnancy!