A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Taliercio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Taliercio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Taliercio, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Taliercio graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Taliercio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Charles Taliercio MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Taliercio practice?
- Dr. Frank Taliercio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Taliercio practices Dermatology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Dermatologists.