A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Tamarkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tamarkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tamarkin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamarkin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tamarkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Tamarkin MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Tamarkin practice?
- Dr. Frank Tamarkin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Frank Tamarkin practices Urology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Urologists.