A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Tamburrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tamburrino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tamburrino, MD, ND is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamburrino graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamburrino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers-Saint Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Vincent Tamburrino MD and ND is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Tamburrino practice?
- Dr. Frank Tamburrino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Tamburrino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.