Learn more about Dr. Frank Tamburrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tamburrino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamburrino
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Tamburrino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tamburrino, MD, ND is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamburrino graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tamburrino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Vincent Tamburrino MD and ND is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Tamburrino practice?
- Dr. Frank Tamburrino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Tamburrino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Keansburg, NJ.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.