A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Tamburrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tamburrino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamburrino
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Tamburrino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tamburrino, MD, ND is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamburrino graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tamburrino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Vincent Tamburrino MD and ND is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Tamburrino practice?
- Dr. Frank Tamburrino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Tamburrino practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Keansburg, NJ.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Cardiologists.