A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Tamburrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tamburrino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tamburrino, MD, ND is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamburrino graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamburrino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tamburrino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Tamburrino practice?
Dr. Frank Tamburrino practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Cardiologists, and Staten Island Ophthalmologists.