A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Marden Tan MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Tan practice?
- Dr. Frank Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Tan practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.