A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Tarantini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tarantini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarantini graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarantini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Tarantini MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank Tarantini practice?
- Dr. Frank Tarantini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Tarantini practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Staten Island General Practitioners, Staten Island Surgeons, and Staten Island Cardiologists.