Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Tarantini
Dr. Frank Tarantini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and Staten Island, NY (and 5 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Tarantini is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, New York Methodist Hospital and Richmond University Medical Center. Dr. Tarantini has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Tarantini has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Frank Tarantini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. William Rodino
Staten Island, NY 0 mi27
Dr. George Smith
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Staten Island, NY 0.10 mi22
Dr. Christos Dossa
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0.10 mi31