Dr. Frank Taylor Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Frank Taylor?

Example of `Integrity and real concern for his patience`

Posted on June 1st, 2010

I"ve seen Dr. Taylor for over 20 years, and he has Always come in with a Smile,treated me with respect,genuine concern,no hurry to leave,listens and he has a way that makes me feel confortable. His qualities are such an asset to this community. We are a different generation, of which i miss as i became older than my doctors. I can rate my family doctor much younger than myself in this catagory with Great Potential if its nourished and not drawn away from the purpose i suppose people are still becomings Doctors for; to help others. Dr Taylor is an example for all who come to this profession for the right reasons.We don't tell our Drs. enough how we appreciate them, they see our bad side when sick, and hear complaints. Criticism comes easy, praise is lacking. Dr. Taylor is at the top of my list. I appreciate you Dr. Taylor!

He knows his job and is very caring about it

Posted on October 16th, 2008

hes the best there is as a doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2017