A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Terrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terrell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Terrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Terrell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Terrell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Vance Terrell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Terrell practice?
- Dr. Frank Terrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Terrell practices Ophthalmology near Stephenville, TX.
See Stephenville Ophthalmologists.