A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Terrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terrell
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Terrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Terrell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Terrell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Vance Terrell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Terrell practice?
- Dr. Frank Terrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Terrell practices Ophthalmology near Stephenville, TX.
See Stephenville Ophthalmologists.