A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Terrell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Glaucoma, Glaucoma Cataract Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Terrell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Terrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Terrell practice?
Dr. Frank Terrell practices Ophthalmology near Stephenville, TX.
See Stephenville Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Terrell, Dr. Francis Terrell, Dr. Francisco Terrell, Dr. Frankie Terrell