A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Theilen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Theilen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Theilen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Theilen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Theilen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank W Theilen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Theilen practice?
- Dr. Frank Theilen has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Theilen practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Otolaryngologists.