A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Theilen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Theilen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theilen
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theilen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Theilen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Theilen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Theilen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank W Theilen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Theilen practice?
- Dr. Frank Theilen has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Theilen practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Otolaryngologists and Irving Sleep Medicine Doctors.