Dr. Frank Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Thomas?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Frank Thomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2017

Highly recommended

I have had two rotator cuff surgeries performed by Dr. Frank Thomas in the last 4 years. With each injury, he didn't rush into surgery. He has a straight forward manneris. Once surgery was need, he was very thorough explaining each step of the way. His staff is friendly, courteous and thorough. Dr Thomas also helped me find a fabulous physical therapist for 100% recovery on both shoulders. There is no one else I would see for orthopedic problems than Dr. Thomas.

October 28th, 2016

surgery for my daughter

Very knowledge , very friendly staff, diagnosed the case very accurate, spend time with patient to explain everything in easy way, very honest, it hard to find a Doctor like him these days.

July 29th, 2016

Frank and his staff treat you like family.

January 10th, 2015

ACL and meniscus repair

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Thomas and his staff. They are thorough, courteous, helpful, and so very friendly. Though it was unfortunate that medical treatment was needed from a fall, we're lucky to have been treated by this physician and his staff. We wish all doctors and their teams could be this way.

August 10th, 2012

Bad Knees and More

Dr. Thomas is the best doctor I have ever seen - and I've had a couple of very good ones. I've been going to him for various arthritic issues for about 5 years. He listens, doesn't rush you, even HE might be in a rush. Is not quick to cut and takes a personal interest in his patients. The office staff are friendly, professional and personable. I highly recommend Dr. Thomas!

July 17th, 2012

He Healed my shoulder

Dr Thomas healed my shoulder with surgery after letting try other means that I insisted on. He then made sure I was well before releasing me my injuries were from abuse from childhood and adulthood and his compassion was overwhelming most of all. I believe I got better faster not just because of a surgery he did by his compassion. I refered others to him with less extreme problems that were happy with him also.God Bless

March 14th, 2012

Amazing Interpersonal Skills, highly skilled surgeon

Dr. Thomas is a rare find in the medical community. He has completed ACL surgery on my teenage athlete, and total knee replacement surgery on me. He takes time to explain things, never appears rushed and wants to make sure you fully understand your options and treatment plan. Added to that, he is a down to earth guy who really cares about his patients, and their families.

August 23rd, 2011

Rotator Cuff Tear

I was very satisfied and saw what I like about a doctor in him. Advised against surgery prescribed by another surgeon and explained clearly why. I now realized that the other surgeon was only in the business of making money!

October 18th, 2010

Best Orthopeadic in town!

I have seen my share of doctors and Frank Thomas is one of the best. Not only is he very experienced in his field, he has the best patient skills I've ever experienced. He treats everyone individually and develops a great patient-to-doctor relationship. I've never waited more than 5 minutes during an appointment and his staff is top-notch. I highly recommend Dr Thomas.

May 26th, 2010

Dr. Thomas is great, and his staff is wonderful and caring!

I highly recommend Dr. Thomas for an orthopedic needs. He was straight forward, and his staff was very helpful and caring. He found just the right therapists for me to get my shoulder rehabbed after surgery to repair a torn rotater cuff from a fall while playing tennis. The office is in a very accessible building across from St. Luke's Hospital.

September 12th, 2017