A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Tilaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tilaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilaro graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Tilaro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edward Tilaro MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Tilaro practice?
- Dr. Frank Tilaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Tilaro practices Internal Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Internists.