A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Tilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tilli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tilli, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tilli graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tilli has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Vincent Tilli MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Tilli practice?
- Dr. Frank Tilli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Tilli practices Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.