A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Tonrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tonrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonrey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tonrey, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonrey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tonrey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Gerald Tonrey MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Tonrey practice?
- Dr. Frank Tonrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Tonrey practices Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Emergency Physicians.