A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Toppo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Toppo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toppo graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toppo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Specialty Hospital
- Desert View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Richard Toppo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Toppo practice?
- Dr. Frank Toppo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Toppo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pahrump, NV.
See Pahrump Family Physicians and Pahrump Primary Care Doctors.