A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Toppo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Toppo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toppo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Toppo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toppo graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toppo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Specialty Hospital
- Desert View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Richard Toppo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Toppo practice?
- Dr. Frank Toppo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Toppo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pahrump, NV.
See Pahrump Primary Care Doctors.