inactive

Frank R Toppo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 24th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I have had the privilege of having Dr. Frank Toppo be my personal care physician for the past 7 years. Prior to Dr. Toppo, I had been given the run around by many doctors in this town. They would not listen to my medical needs. Dr. Toppo not only took the time to listen, but also followed up to make sure that I received the necessary tests and diagnosis of my illnesses. Dr. Toppo is by far the best doctor in the entire state of Nevada. Anyone that has the privilege of having him as their physician is in good hands.

October 13th, 2011
Jane and Joe of Pahrump. Nevada
Dr. Toppo is an excellent physician. We have been very fortunate have him in our communiy. He has always been there for me and my family and will be missed when he chooses to retire.It will be hard to replace this physician.I fear we will not find any one to replace him of equal quality.

January 21st, 2011
Dr. Toppo is the best doctor.

November 8th, 2010
The day before we had to leave Pahrump, I became ill. I was referred to Dr. Toppo. I was able to get in that day if I was willing to be worked in (long wait). I only had to wait 30 minutes. Dr. Toppo was great, very easy to talk to, in no hurry, gave you all his attention. Within 5 minutes he told me my problem. It had to be confirmed with tests, etc. Since we leaving, he gave me a prescription for 2 weeks (enough to get home and followup with my primary). My primary could not tell the problem, ran tests (more than Dr. Toppo had suggested). Final results same as Dr. Toppo (Dr. Toppo 5 minutes - Primary one week) Dr. Toppo is a great. Wish I could use him as Primary.

July 21st, 2010
Caring and concerned. One of the best doctors I have gone to. Listened.

September 21st, 2009
Highly recommeded
Dr. Toppo always accurately diagnoses and treats me accordingly. I ask lots of questions and he is always more than willing to take the time to answer.

August 13th, 2009
To notch MD

April 20th, 2009
Ido not go to any other Dr.!! As far as my husband and I are concerned there is no other Dr. any where aroundhere!!Thank you, Debbra/Terry Gauthier