A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Dolly Vinsant Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Torres MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Torres practice?
- Dr. Frank Torres has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Torres practices Family Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Benito, TX.
See Harlingen Family Physicians.