A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Totta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Totta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Totta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Totta, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Totta graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Totta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- Cushing Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Totta DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Totta practice?
- Dr. Frank Totta has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Totta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Internists and Lees Summit Gastroenterologists.