A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Totta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Totta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Totta
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Totta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Totta, DO, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Totta graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Totta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- Cushing Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Totta DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Totta practice?
- Dr. Frank Totta has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Totta practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lees Summit, MO.
See Lees Summit Internists and Lees Summit Gastroenterologists.