Dr. Frank Toub MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery New Smyrna Beach, FL

October 26th, 2015
Gallbladder
Dr. Toub is a Great doctor. After realizing that I had enzymes that was not going in the right direction Dr. Toub took no time in saying that something needed to be done and I agreed. After surgery he was very attentive and thorough and I have had no problems since. He diagnosed, surgically removed and resolved an on going issue that should have been taken care of 6 mths prior. Thank You Dr. Toub....I will forever be greatful!

August 23rd, 2015
Truly a great doctor!

December 21st, 2013
CEO, Retired
Dr. Toub is personable, thorough, talks with you not to you, is a good listener, extremely knowledgeable, very talented and puts his patients first. He is a true administer of the hipocratic oath. I have a medical that requires a team of doctors, Dr. Toub is by far the most compassionate and compotent Doctor. There are a few others but he is in the category of " I would seek him out if I needed talents such as his in the future". He has performed surgery on me 3 times and provided less invasive care for other maladies on several occasions. I have always felt safe, secure and knew what he was doing because he took the time to let me know.