A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Troiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Troiano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troiano
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Troiano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Troiano graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Troiano has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Paul Troiano MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Troiano practice?
- Dr. Frank Troiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Troiano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Gastroenterologists.