A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Trudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Trudo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Trudo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Trudo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Trudo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Trudo MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Trudo practice?
- Dr. Frank Trudo has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Trudo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Pulmonologists, Mount Laurel Critical Care Practitioners, and Mount Laurel Sleep Medicine Doctors.