Dr. Frank Tu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Tu?

July 5th, 2012

He may be a good doctor but his office staff is the most incompetent I have seriously ever seen! Have to beg them to schedule you and they NEVER return calls! Stay far away from this practice!

May 23rd, 2012

High degree of skill and great bed side manner

Dr. Tu performed a laparoscopic fibroid removal for me, on a 11 cm uterine fibroid (huge!) Very difficult when done laparoscopically. It was a long surgery but that was because Dr. Tu wanted to preserve the uterus as much as possible, so he extracted all of the fibroid (1 pound!) from a smaller incision. The surgery healed with no issues. I got pregnant a year later without much trouble, and hope that will go well too. If dr. Tu hadn't performed the surgery the way he did, I would have never been able to get pregnant. I can't even think of anything negative. Great doctor!

May 1st, 2010

Carol B

Having seen countless doctors over the years for chronic pelvic pain, I have found Doctor Tu to be a true Godsend. Never have I seen a doctor as caring, compassionate, and thorough.The one negative review here shocks me, and has me wondering if it is even for the same doctor. His approach has NOT been one of throwing medicine at the problem. He has instead been very deliberate, and pursued a combination of solutions after clearly understanding the underlying causes of my pain.I would highly recommend Dr Tu without any hesitation.

June 19th, 2009

Dr. Tu was wonderful. He listened, reviewed, examined and diagnosed. He spent alot of time with me and it was one of the best doctor visits I have ever had. His staff was wonderful also. Caring and nice I never felt rushed or pushed aside. I obtained an appointment with ease and the person on the phone was very pleasant and even waited while I looked up some information.

February 13th, 2009

complete disregard!

I was eagerly awaiting this appointment. I did call in advance to make sure my records were received. I filled out 25 page question sheet. This doctor did not listen to my concerns (severe pain). Did not review my medical records and said he never received them. They were on his desk. It was found that I have a nerve issue. This Dr the prescribed a duplicate medication I was already taking (without success). Since it was a generic I did not recognize it until my pharmasist refused to fill it. After researching my condition this medication was not the standard protocol for treatment. My neurologist and pain specialist were both shocked that this was given to me due to the severity of the pain! I would NOT recommend this doctor. It was a waste of time and I was very disppointed with the disregard of my medical history.

May 27th, 2017