A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Tull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tull, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tull graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tull has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Tull MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Tull practice?
- Dr. Frank Tull has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Tull practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Wentzville, MO and Saint Charles, MO.
See Bridgeton Orthopedic Surgeons.