Learn more about Dr. Frank Tull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Tull is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tull
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tull Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Tull, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tull graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tull has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Tull MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Tull practice?
- Dr. Frank Tull has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Tull practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bridgeton, MO.
See Bridgeton Surgeons.