Dr. Frank Tung MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease New York, NY

June 12th, 2012
Best Doctor
It was a walkin appointment for my father with swelling face, shortness of breath, with other underline health history. We did wait for more than 60min because no appointment , which is not bad to me. Dr Tung was so nice, kind, soft spoken , patience to my father with accurrate diagnosis. He tried to route out everything first before sending us to other specialist. He explained every detail and procedure and purpose for the testing. He gave me direct answer for all my question, not like other DR will say it is up to you ..., or may be may be not answer. His office was so so busy, but he still spend time for us and ask us many time if we have any more questions , he followed up with the test that he want my father to have. What a responsible Doctor he is . He is also confident and compatent with his practice. No wonder my friend said to me I have to go to him even long waiting time.

August 11th, 2009
Patient
Very professional, took time to answer all my questions and concerns. Introduced many options to my symptoms. Gerat doctor