A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Urbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Urbano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Urbano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Urbano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Louis Urbano MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Urbano practice?
- Dr. Frank Urbano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Urbano practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Willingboro, NJ.
See Camden Internists.