A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Urbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Urbano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Urbano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Urbano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urbano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank Urbano practice?
Dr. Frank Urbano practices Internal Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Vineland Internists.