A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Urbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Urbano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Urbano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Urbano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urbano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance