A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Valentin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Valentin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Valentin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentin graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Valentin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edgar Valentin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Valentin practice?
- Dr. Frank Valentin has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Valentin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.