A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Vasovski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Vasovski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasovski
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vasovski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasovski graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Vasovski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Michael Vasovski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Vasovski practice?
- Dr. Frank Vasovski has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Vasovski practices Family Medicine near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Primary Care Doctors.