A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Vasovski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Vasovski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasovski
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vasovski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasovski graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Vasovski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Michael Vasovski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Vasovski practice?
- Dr. Frank Vasovski has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Vasovski practices Family Medicine near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Family Physicians.