Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

self show details self
by Anne on Mar 18th, 2015

This Doctor spends the least amount of time with a patent I have ever experienced. He ignores questions, and constantly fails to communicate with a patient. He is rude, treats you like a number not a patient, and he could careless about how his patient is feeling. Evidently, the good reviews are friends of his, because the majority say the same thing. He has no bedside manner, he does not even look at you, like he is not even present in the room. He is a hard doctor to feel comfortable with, and truly treats you like your a number. Nothing you try to tell him is taken seriously as my and he just blows you off. He only accepts cash, and runs his patient thru like you are in a line at the grocery store check out. I would not recommend anyone to go to him. Worst doctor I have ever went to.

Dec 15th, 2014

Very good doctor

Nov 21st, 2013

will not accept medicare.

This doc is all about the bottom$ show details This doc is all about the bottom$
Oct 27th, 2013

I'm a new patient and might soon be an ex-patient. Needed medicine fo depression. Called him after 1 week, to tell him that dosage was inadequate Anne sent me a bill for $10. Didn't even give me a new prescription just told me to take my current medicine twice a day. Want me to call him in a week to tell him if meds are working probably so he can charge me again. No compassion!

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
Apr 29th, 2013

Bad Doctor...Worse Staff...Dr V is impatient and disrespectful. Ask anyone about his personal "prescription policy" and be prepared for the results (won't call them in, charges fee if he needs to write another one and yells at you for wasting his time). In addition I am not sure I would hire anyone on his staff to clean a toilet let alone run a doctor's office. Even in a small town like Aiken the level of service has to be considered a complete and total failure. You can expect to receive better customer satisfaction from a visit to the Department of Motor Vehicles and more competent medical advice from Dr. Seuss (that is taking into account the fact he is deceased and was never a real doctor). Avoid at all costs.

Very Satisfied Patient show details Very Satisfied Patient
by Jan E., Danny E., and children on Feb 12th, 2013

I really like Dr. Vasovski and have recommended him to many of my friends. I always can get an appointment to visit him within a few hours of when I contact his office. Courteous staff; he is very courteous. Reads info transcribed by his nursing assistant thoroughly and also visits info from previous visits. My records are very organized and his method for recording info and prescriptions is thorough. He discusses my health concerns with me thoroughly. Does not hesitate to give referrals when he feels they are necessary and completely explains why he feels the referral is necessary. He then gives me info on suggested physicians to visit for this referral, but he lets me make the decision of whether to pursue the additional physician and exactly who I want to see. When he treats me, he gives me a time frame of when my symptoms should be going away and tells me to contact his office on that day. There have been several times his staff has discussed this followup info with me, taken my contact info, and Dr. Vasovski has contacted me himself. A few times when I have called his office, he has answered the phone himself.

A Doctor Who Listens to All Your Concerns show details A Doctor Who Listens to All Your Concerns
Oct 31st, 2011

He listens and responds to each concern. He refers you to other doctors if necessary.. with no hesitation. He treats the whole body.

Fired show details Fired
by Citysearch User on Jan 19th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had a rx written by Dr. V, went to get it filled and they no longer make it. Dr V. wanted to charge me $35.00 to have another written, or...

Nov 1st, 2008

Doesn't take enough time with you to make a good diagnosis. Instead makes you come back for multiple follow-up appointments. Doesn't tell you his diagnosis or explain things. In too much of a hurry. Doesn't listen well.

Dr`s Concern show details Dr`s Concern
by Citysearch User on Mar 3rd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Vasovski`s office filed the paperwork with Pfizer for my son to recieve Chantix to quit smoking, My son found out from Pfizer that the D...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
very knowledgable show details very knowledgable
by Citysearch User on Feb 12th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Vasovski is a very knowledgable doctor. However, his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. I felt that he was not very compassion...