Dr. Frank Vasovski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Vasovski?

March 18th, 2015

self

This Doctor spends the least amount of time with a patent I have ever experienced. He ignores questions, and constantly fails to communicate with a patient. He is rude, treats you like a number not a patient, and he could careless about how his patient is feeling. Evidently, the good reviews are friends of his, because the majority say the same thing. He has no bedside manner, he does not even look at you, like he is not even present in the room. He is a hard doctor to feel comfortable with, and truly treats you like your a number. Nothing you try to tell him is taken seriously as my and he just blows you off. He only accepts cash, and runs his patient thru like you are in a line at the grocery store check out. I would not recommend anyone to go to him. Worst doctor I have ever went to.

December 15th, 2014

Very good doctor

October 27th, 2013

This doc is all about the bottom$

I'm a new patient and might soon be an ex-patient. Needed medicine fo depression. Called him after 1 week, to tell him that dosage was inadequate Anne sent me a bill for $10. Didn't even give me a new prescription just told me to take my current medicine twice a day. Want me to call him in a week to tell him if meds are working probably so he can charge me again. No compassion!

April 29th, 2013

Bad Doctor

Bad Doctor...Worse Staff...Dr V is impatient and disrespectful. Ask anyone about his personal "prescription policy" and be prepared for the results (won't call them in, charges fee if he needs to write another one and yells at you for wasting his time). In addition I am not sure I would hire anyone on his staff to clean a toilet let alone run a doctor's office. Even in a small town like Aiken the level of service has to be considered a complete and total failure. You can expect to receive better customer satisfaction from a visit to the Department of Motor Vehicles and more competent medical advice from Dr. Seuss (that is taking into account the fact he is deceased and was never a real doctor). Avoid at all costs.

February 12th, 2013

Very Satisfied Patient

I really like Dr. Vasovski and have recommended him to many of my friends. I always can get an appointment to visit him within a few hours of when I contact his office. Courteous staff; he is very courteous. Reads info transcribed by his nursing assistant thoroughly and also visits info from previous visits. My records are very organized and his method for recording info and prescriptions is thorough. He discusses my health concerns with me thoroughly. Does not hesitate to give referrals when he feels they are necessary and completely explains why he feels the referral is necessary. He then gives me info on suggested physicians to visit for this referral, but he lets me make the decision of whether to pursue the additional physician and exactly who I want to see. When he treats me, he gives me a time frame of when my symptoms should be going away and tells me to contact his office on that day. There have been several times his staff has discussed this followup info with me, taken my contact info, and Dr. Vasovski has contacted me himself. A few times when I have called his office, he has answered the phone himself.

October 31st, 2011

A Doctor Who Listens to All Your Concerns

He listens and responds to each concern. He refers you to other doctors if necessary.. with no hesitation. He treats the whole body.

November 2nd, 2008

Doesn't take enough time with you to make a good diagnosis. Instead makes you come back for multiple follow-up appointments. Doesn't tell you his diagnosis or explain things. In too much of a hurry. Doesn't listen well.

July 6th, 2016